afflicted (writings)


Even though everytime I am fully satisfied, I am still left wanting more...
Maybe it's the spell you have over me,
Your seductive ways which seem to have been delicately crafted.
Your intoxication coarses through my veins...
Nothing I can do to counter its effects,
Like a junkie needing heroin, I need my fix..you are my "heroin."
You drive me crazy...
I love you so much it makes me fucking sick,
But I would have it no other way.
You plague my mind...
Thoughts of you run rampant,
But I know I have bewitched you in the same fashion.
I nonverbally demand your submission...
I am your causation as well as fixation,
Your body belongs to me.
I want to see you bleed...
I take pleasure in your anguish,
Feeling your body seize as you reach ecstacy.
You penetrate my temple with a trojan horse...
Show my body no mercy,
Your will is my command.
Your grasp around my neck; being clutched to your skin excites the senses...
Run those cold blades of metal against my flesh,
Instructing me to do exactly as you say, or else.
My masochism like the dark side of the moon...
Never can be viewed in duality,
Feeds your aggression and fuels your passion.
Your deviance is so personal and sexy...
I am hypnotized like a moth to the light,
Your rebellious match has come before you.
Hit me..bite me..slap me..scratch me..force me..take me..pull me..have me..tease me..control me..use me..abuse me..however you see fit...
It's all a manifestation of love,
dark, perverse, twisted..yet normal love.





Comments

Popular Posts